Barbeques are the first thing that comes to my mind when I come across the word “grilling.” There are a variety of grilled items which are quite popular such as the steaks and barbeques which are ideal for every gathering with friends and family.
The best infrared grills come in handy during the summer season when all you want to do is engaging in some outdoor cooking. If you want to know about the best infrared grills currently available on the market, then this is just but the perfect piece for you.
Just keep reading and get learn more regarding the best infrared grills.
What to Look For When Buying An Infrared Grill
On the market, there are very many brands of infrared grills. The brands are too many that even the explanation from the retailers will barely help you. You will instead get more confused on which grill you should buy. Here are some pieces of advice that will take you a long way and help you make the best decision when choosing your infrared grill.
- Warranty and Support
- Grill Construction
Advantages You Will Accrue From Using An Infrared Grill
- Cooks food very quickly since it has quite a powerful and fast heating power.
- Enhances even grilling of food.
- The infrared grill is versatile which allows you to cook a variety of foods.
- An infrared grill can grill food with the lid open. The heat will be directly transferred from the infrared element to the food directly.
- Cooking using an infrared grill gives you a chance to relax since you will not have to be there all the time as your food cooks.
- Reduces the cleaning effort since most infrared grills are self-cleaning
A Review On The Best Infrared Grills
The Char-Broil Classic Four Burner Gas Grill with a Side Burner will give your food the ideal grill flavor. It has four burners which deliver heat of about 48,000 BTUs which is evenly distributed on the 665 square inch cooking surface. It is fitted with a side burner which offers more working space by producing heat of 10,000BTU. With every push, the grill delivers a reliable spark.
What’s more, you won’t have to worry about your grill resting in whatever environment you may be planning to use it in because it is made of stainless steel which is rust resistant. It is also very sturdy which acts as an added advantage for those who want stable grills that will simplify your cooking process.
The only to be worried about when using this best-infrared grill is the process of figuring out how to assemble it. Its assembly process takes so much time as it is not so straightforward.
- Electronic ignition system
- Stainless steel construction
- Additional working space
- Has primary cooking iron grates of 480 square inches which are porcelain coated as well as secondary grates which are 180 square inches
- Has four burners and an added side burner
- Made of stainless steel material which makes it rust resistant
- Easy to clean
- Lights very fast
- Cooks food with an appealing flavor
- Takes so much time to assemble
This is a top notch infrared grill that every person who is passionate about cooking must have. The Napoleon infrared grill will make sure that your grilling sessions are as blissful as possible.This is the grill you can rely on if you want multiple amenities to make your grilling process even easier.
With four main burners and 2 infrared burners located on the sides and the rear parts of the grill, you will have about 8 various ways to cook your food. You should never be worried about its durability because its stainless steel construction will make sure that it lasts much longer than you would expect.
What’s more, if you are a charcoal lover then this grill still has your back covered. You can buy the Napoleon charcoal tray which is sold separately and use it with this product. Another excellent aspect that you should know about this product is that all of them are always tested before being packaged; this will ensure that you never buy a malfunctioning product.
- 6 burners
- Glowing control knobs
- High grade 304 stainless steel cooking system
- Locking casters
- Infrared side and rear burners
- It is constructed using stainless steel and is therefore durable
- It has very many burners that will allow you to cook faster
- Cooks evenly and is easy to assemble
- Available at a reasonable price
- The charcoal tray that enables you to use charcoal on this grill is sold separately
This one will give you the best value for your money. It is one of the best electric infrared grills available on the market today. It has a compact and stylish design which will ensure that storage is not a problem and at the same time can fit in most of the gardens and patios.
You can control the temperature, and the time your food takes to get ready since you have a dial control panel right at its front. The grills are spacious enough with cooking grates which measure 320 square inches for up to twelve hamburgers to fit in.
If you fear that the smoky flavor is being compromised with when using this product, get some water soaked wood chippings and wrap them using an aluminum foil. Place them at the back center of the infrared grill. This will certainly ensure that your grilled meat gets the smoked flavor.
The grill produces a lot of heat such that your meat will be cooked very fast which will make it succulent hence it will not lose its juices.
- Spacious since it has a grilling surface of 320 square inches
- Electric powered which makes it a great option when you cannot use charcoal or gas
- Has a compact design to ease storage
- Porcelain made cooking grates
- Easy to assemble
- Has a stylish design which fits in almost every patio and garden
- Produces a lot of heat which enhances fast cooking of meat and leaves it succulent as no juice is lost
- Spacious enough
- Compact in nature to make storage easier
Requires one to have quite some skills to operate the grill
The performance of this infrared grill cannot be overrated. It is a medium range grill and has parts which are of high-quality materials. Its portability makes it quite appealing as it is light in weight and has ergonomic handles which ease the process of carrying it.
Its latches are spring loaded to facilitate transportation. You don’t need to worry about its portability; it has a propane tank which weighs one pound and so you can simply take it to the place you choose to conduct your grilling processes.
The cleaning process is quite easy since the heat from the cooking vaporizes any mess that was on the grilling tray. If you have a conversion kit, the Solaire Portable Infrared Propane Gas Grill can run appropriately on a larger propane tank.
- Uses a propane tank which is a pound heavy and a larger tank if you have a conversion kit
- Its grilling grids are V-shaped to reduce flare-ups and to increase the flavor of your food
- Has a grilling space of 115 square inches
- Made of stainless steel material
- Portable due to its light weight and ergonomic handles
- Cooks meat very fast and leaves it very succulent and adds to it the charcoal flavor
- Made of stainless steel material
- Easy to clean
- The manufacturer offers a one year warranty
- Has a smaller cooking area which will limit the amount of food you cook at a time
5. Solaire Anywhere Portable Infrared Propane Gas Grill
If you have been looking for an infrared grill that will allow you to enjoy your flavourful food just anywhere, you can best bet on the Solaire Anywhere infrared grill. This product features an infrared burner in each Solaire grill that will give you enough heat to cook your food without breaking a sweat.
What’s more, this product is very durable because it is constructed using high-quality stainless steel material. While transporting this product, its spring loaded latches will keep the lid closed, and therefore its portability is top notch. You can either use the 1-pound propane bottles or even the larger BBQ propane tanks in operating this grill.
This process of assembling this grill is very easy and will take you less than 5 minutes. The process of igniting this infrared grill is also very easy. You simply need to push an electric button to get everything going.
- Electric button ignition
- Stainless steel construction
- V-shaped steel grills
- High infrared intensity index
- Very fast, heats up to full temperature in about 2 minutes
- Perfect for searing as well as grilling stakes
- Very durable and easy to use
- Rust resistant
- Very hard to clean
We all need to do some grilling once in our lives during some occasions. To be able to carry out the grilling process successfully, you should have the best infrared grill. The process of acquiring the best-infrared grill is not just a walk in the park.You will need to consider several factors to get the whole process right.
This comprehensive review article has however simplified everything for you.All that you need at your fingertips to get the best-infrared grill has been discussed in this article. It is now upon you to put into practice what you have learned and be on the right track.
Of the five products listed above, the Char-Broil Classic Four Burner Gas Grill with Side Burner is the most outstanding for several reasons. It has an electric ignition system; it has additional cooking space to save your time when cooking, it has four burners and is constructed using stainless steel making it durable among other great features.
How often do you grill your food? Which brand of grills have you been using to grill your food? Have you ever used any of the best-infrared grills discussed above? If yes, how was the whole experience? Which product do you think you may buy next among the five that were discussed above? Do you have another high-quality infrared grill brand in mind that you believe that we should review next time? Please inform us about it using the comments section provided below.