When the first blenders stepped on the scene, they were big, regular ones and had to be prepared in one compartment and then carefully poured in smaller glasses. If you wanted to make a smoothie just for yourself, you would have a lot of hassle and cleaning on your hand.
Thankfully, a solution arose. That solution is the wonderfully engineered as a personal blender. We hope you enjoy this article as much as we enjoyed testing all the best personal blender. Bottom’s up!
A blender has are a duced size and eliminated the glasses. The same container is used both as a part of the blender when making the smoothie and as a glass when pouring it. Traveling, work smoothies and 5-minute health boosts are just some of the benefits of this wonderful invention.
Because the personal blender is more popular by the day, we decided to take matters into our own hands, slice up some fresh fruit. Ask around the industry and pour up some refreshments in order to see what the best personal blenders are.
- What To Look For When Buying A Best Personal Blender
- Benefits of Personal Blenders
- What Is the Difference Between Normal Blenders And Personal Blenders, Anyway?
- Reviews Of The Top Five Personal Blenders
- The Final Verdict
What To Look For When Buying A Best Personal Blender
This wonderful new member of the blender family truly is a marvel. It eases the preparation of your favorite drinks, saves space and removes all those nasty, messy situations you had on your hands in the morning.
As it is with everything popular, the market has grown and that market growth has put us in a weird position, as we aren’t sure for which personal blender we should opt for.
Thankfully, that confusion can be a thing of the past, as we’ve compiled a few crucial factors that might concern you before purchasing a personal blender. By orienting yourself by these factors, you’ll be drinking the smoothie of your dreams while mentally drifting onto a tropical island in the Pacific. Let’s begin, shall we?
It is perhaps the biggest and most important factor to consider when buying a personal blender.
Be sure to measure the height of the space between your counter and the cabinets, just so you can make sure your new personal blender can fit. If there is a shortage of space, you can store the blender as disassembled.
It is a big deal as it is the crucial part of any blender. Our advice would be to go and purchase one with a glass container. Yes, it’s easier to break and can be unconventional, but it doesn’t absorb smells and stain and is healthier and more natural. Trust us, the taste is wonderful. The measurements should also be easy-to-read.
These are also a big deal in the personal blender world. You can choose between buttons, a touch screen, a dial or a flip switch. This is mostly a thing of preference and you should experiment with different modes before realizing what’s the easiest for you.
It is the essence of a good personal blender. Most of them have a number of speeds usually between 3 or 16, so it’s your choice. Quick preparation, slow cutting, and soup modes – you name it and a blender probably has it. Just consider what needs do you have beforehand and you’re good to go.
Not being a significant factor, believe it or not. There – we’ve said it! It was a long-standing theory that higher wattage means better performance, but this is a bogus claim. It all comes down to the shape of the blade and the design of the container. Simpler, less-branched out blades are the way to go here.
This should be taken into consideration, mostly if you intend carrying your blender around. You will want a sleeker design that can fit anywhere
Benefits of Personal Blenders
Unless you have a big household where everyone drinks smoothies on a daily basis, the personal blender is everything you’ve ever wanted. From size efficiency to the enormous health changes, we’ve listed all the crucial benefits, just so you can see how amazing of an invention the personal blender is.
It’s Ideal For People Who Live A Fast Paced Lifestyle.
It only takes seconds to put in the fruit, wait for it to get sliced up and drink it straight from the container, which is a cup at the same time! It wouldn’t hurt to sneak in a few seconds of health now and then.
It Will Change Our Diet Slowly
You will become used to having a quick and fast way to get nutritious refreshment at your disposal. Changes in your body will serve as great motivation for starting a healthier lifestyle.
You Can Have A Health Surge On The Go
Because personal blenders are so small and space efficient, you can store them in your bag and take them on vacation, to work or even to the gym! Having a big, messy blender won’t be an excuse anymore.
The Lack Of Messiness
With a blender, you won’t have to worry about cleaning a big container like the ones normal blenders have, it should only take minutes and save you a lot of time on a daily basis. Besides, if you drink straight from the container – it means no mugs and glasses to washing, right?
You Won’t Have To Waste Lots Of Fruit
Like you usually do when preparing smoothies in normal blenders – just a few strawberries will do and you’ll pretty much be good to go.
If you are more of an adventurous type, you can try making some fun fruit-based cocktails. Almost every personal blender can cut ice with ease so you can experiment a bit. Adding a little bit of aperitif or spritz along with some good vodka can make for a unique taste sensation. Plus, fruit and vodka mean both healthy and fun at the same time.
What Is the Difference Between Normal Blenders And Personal Blenders, Anyway?
Where regular blenders end and where exactly do personal blenders begin? If you’re still not sure about the difference between these two types of blenders, we’ll be more than happy to clarify.
Personal blenders are, by definition, single-serve units that allow you to mix and consume your smoothie from the exact same container, with no need for pouring in additional glasses or containers.
Normal blenders have one big container that is only for blending the drink and you have to pour it afterwards. They are bigger, more expensive and harder to clean due to the size.
If you live alone and only intend to use it for yourself, the personal blender is the way to go. However, if you’re living in a bigger household and all your family members are fans of healthy drinks – the normal one is the way to go!
Reviews Of The Top Five Personal Blenders
We must say, testing personal blenders is the best job in the world. With the biggest hassle being the very purchasing of the fruit, you can have a positive and relaxed mindset and completely immerse yourself in the taste. That’s precisely what we did.
After monitoring cutting patterns, thickness of the drink, refreshing ourselves and asking around the industry – we’ve finally came away with a list. These are the best of of the best in the personal blender world and are bound to enhance your refreshment experience.
The beauty of big market for a certain product is the chance for small companies to join in on the competition and produce marvelous and innovative results of their own. Tribest are an excellent example of this notion.
- The blender comes with two big cups and containers, both equipped with a lid so that the drink may be carried.
- Blades are enclosed during operations so that the risk of injury is almost nonexistent.
- You have two different modes at your disposal –the regular one and the twist-combo one that allows you to have extended preparation.
- Believe it or not, the glasses are actually made out of bulletproof glass and can be dropped from enormous heights
- Extremely durable glasses
- Easy to use and to clean, can be mastered in a matter of minutes.
- 200 watts is excellent for energy saving and for having enough power to operate the blender.
- Sometimes nuts can get stuck in the construction below the blades.
- The cables can become too sensitive after a few months.
Magic Bullet had no other option but to further cement their status as one of the best kitchen appliance companies today and they did not disappoint. Innovation is still a staple of their production and it’s more awesome than ever.
- The set is a 15-piece one with multiple glasses, protein shakers and lids for different occasion.
- When it comes to modes, there is only one and it uses full power to cut the fruit in a very efficient way.
- A recipe book full of excellent ideas is included
- The motor is a 900-watt one and it sure is a beast when it starts slicing up the contents of the blender.
- Very powerful motor capable of overcoming any task.
- The complete set is excellent for every situation and allows you to bring cool drinks wherever.
- Easy to use
- A little bity too pricy just because of a few added glasses
- Not energy efficient
Black+Decker come storming in with yet another blend of simplicity and excellence and it sure isn’t a surprise to see them appear on this list, which is something you see basically every year. You’re going to love this one.
- The fusion blade makes up for an ideal combination of slicing and blending different ingredients.
- The motor functions at a cool 275 watts and is very durable and hard to overheat.
- Simplicity is yet again a priority, as you only have the on and off button.
- Two blending jars with twist-on lids keep drinks cool and safe during travels
Very reasonable price
You can carry it anywhere as it weighs only 2 pounds with the glass.
Stainless steel blades last for a long long time
- The cables are a bit sensitive
- No warranty
If you were wondering about what the Bentley of personal blenders would look like, here is your answer. A mixture of style, efficiency and performance in one personal blender, we salute the manufacturers in their mission to create supreme refreshments.
- The smooth rimmed cups are different from many others we’ve tested and provide a stable and pleasant drinking experience.
- Safety measures are all there and there is now way the blender can overload
- Efficient blades can function even when there is too much fruit in the container, which isn’t the case with many blenders.
- Just one mode is all you need, on-off is the only button included
- Very fast preparation time due to strengthened blades
- Strengthened cords that can be wrapped around
- Performs excellent even with nuts and harder substances
- Maybe overly expensive
- Heaviness can be an issue too, as it is entirely from metal
Magic Bullet has recently made a habit out of crushing the opposition and it’s safe to say that they’ve succeeded in doing so, as they have two excellent personal blenders in our top five list, along with the winner. It was a tough call, but there you go – your champion!
- Extremely intricate, but efficient blade system that can cut through anything
- Convenience is at a high level with the power base and the cup completely separate
- You get a recipe book, nutritionist guide, glasses and lids with it
- This is the only model on our list that provides different blade types, something that is much needed if you intend to work with different contents
- Best price-to-performance ration on the market
- Extremely easy to use
- The added pieces are very durable and can be used in all types of situations
- Aside from the slow delivery time, we can’t seem to pin down any negatives
The Final Verdict
It’s always lovely to see a competitive market, as this enables us to have a plethora of excellent products at our disposal. Best personal blenders are the next big thing and it’s really pleasant to see people taking an interest in them.
Basically, if you choose to arm yourself with any of the personal blenders on this list, it would be a good choice as the differences are small and it all comes down to preference and personal needs
Both Magic Bullet blenders are top notch. We advise you take one of them if you’re a beginner, just because they provide the best value for the money you give.
Anyhow, we wish you good luck in choosing your future personal blender and here’s to many smoothies to come!